Charts, maps, videos, links and more provide you with basic information to study Philippians.
Education materials include:
- Bird's-eye Bible Brief: Philippians
- Overview audio of Philippians from Got Questions
- Interactive Philippians geography map
- Overview videos of Philippians from The Bible Project
- Children's material and Teacher's Guides for studying Philippians by Calvary Curriculum
Bible Brief: Philippians
Message of Philippians
Pattern, Prize & Peace of the Christian life
|Date Written||AD 61|
|Key Verse(s)||Philippians 1:21, 2:14-15, 3:7, 4:4, 4:6-7|
|Audience||Church at Phillipi|
|Theme(s)||Suffering, Submission, Salvation, Sanctification|
Philippians Overview Audio
Author, Date, Purpose, Key Verses
Brief Summary, Connections, Practical Application
Click the icon to hear a 6:21 audio of Philippians summary information from Got Questions:
Philippians Overview Video
Philippians 1- 4
Click the icon to watch a 9:13 video
Philippians Overview Poster from The Bible Project
Click the icon above to download the poster, which is the completed image from the video.
Use the picture as an overview of the book as you study.
Additionally, you may use it as a coloring page for children.
Children's material: Philippians